Modeling Fundamentals is the basic introduction to forest modeling using Woodstock. This workshop is the essential Remsoft training course for all users. Over five days, you will learn how to build and run models, investigate various planning issues, perform trade-off analysis and generate results.
Basic understanding of forestry concepts (harvesting systems, reforestation methods, etc.) and forest-level planning objectives.
Modeling Fundamentals is online classroom, instructor-led training delivered over five 4-hour sessions. It is expected that all instructional time and exercises can be completed during these sessions.
Session times are:
- May 17, 2021: 12 PM – 4 PM (Eastern EDT | UTC -4)
- May 18, 2021: 12 PM – 4 PM (Eastern EDT | UTC -4)
- May 19, 2021: 12 PM – 4 PM (Eastern EDT | UTC -4)
- May 20, 2021: 12 PM – 4 PM (Eastern EDT | UTC -4)
- May 21, 2021: 12 PM – 4 PM (Eastern EDT | UTC -4)
Attendees will use a Remsoft provided training environment (i.e. VMs), therefore will not need any required software.