Modeling Fundamentals is the basic introduction to forest modeling using Woodstock. This workshop is the essential Remsoft training course for all users. Over five days, you will learn how to build and run models, investigate various planning issues, perform trade-off analysis and generate results.
Basic understanding of forestry concepts (harvesting systems, reforestation methods, etc.) and forest-level planning objectives.
Modeling Fundamentals is online classroom, instructor-led training delivered over five 4-hour sessions. It is expected that all instructional time and exercises can be completed during these sessions.
Session times are:
- November 16, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM (Eastern Time | UTC -5)
- November 17, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM (Eastern Time | UTC -5)
- November 18, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM (Eastern Time | UTC -5)
- November 19, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM (Eastern Time | UTC -5)
- November 20, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM (Eastern Time | UTC -5)
Attendees will use a Remsoft provided training environment (i.e. VMs), therefore will not need any required software.
Cost: $2500 USD